Lab Assistant for GIS Courses
This position will provide assistance to students enrolled in all three GIS courses throughout the semester. The STEP student will work with students in the lab to complete lab exercises, prepare final projects, and gain familiarity with a variety of GIS platforms.
- Help prepare and test tasks and assignments
- Help students complete their tasks during class
- Assist students with take-home assignments
- Keep a record of the completion status of students' tasks
- Help students prepare their final projects
- Well-organized student familiar with fundamental principles of GIS and ESRI products, particularly ArcGIS
- Previous teaching or tutoring experience is a plus
3-4 hours per week, 12 weeks during the Spring 2023 semester.
Contact Dr. Mamadou Coulibaly (email@example.com) to apply.