Student Assistant - Titan Underground Staff
If you are looking for a great place to work, look no further. Titan Underground is our student dining venue on campus. Lots of fun and a busy place. Schedules you sign up for.
If you are looking for a great place to work, look no further. Titan Underground is one of the busiest dining locations on campus. We focus on being a team, take great pride in our work, and think of the customers, your classmates first. We have weekly specials that the team comes up with, flexible hours, and a fun atmosphere. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of apply today.
The Titan Underground’s main purpose is to serve as a location where students, staff, faculty, and community members enjoy for food, beverages and entertainment. The Underground is also the site for many entertainment- related events throughout the year including concerts, comedians, bingo, karaoke, Texas Hold’Em, and dances. The Program Assistant for the Titan Underground will contribute to this social atmosphere by assisting in the planning, marketing, and execution of these social events and works in coordination with other programming to ensure do not occur.
1. Knowledge of Reeve Memorial Union and Titan Underground policies and procedures.
2. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
3. Knowledge of basic computer software.
4. Ability to make decisions based upon sound judgment and prioritize duties in stressful situations.
5. Ability to practice ServSafe techniques.
6. Familiar with HRS payroll system
7. Minimum of 2.0 GPA
1. Help develop and implement innovative programs and events.
2. Be the main point of contact while hosting various programmatic events.
3. Assist with marketing and public relations regarding Titan Underground events.
4. Answer questions and help meet customers’ needs during events.
5. Responsible for providing coverage during established busy traffic patterns, with support of the service counter and food preparation.
6. Availability to work during mornings, afternoons and evenings, and weekends.
7. Enforce University and Reeve Union policies.